Prospective Marriage Visa
If you are engaged and intend to marry an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
You and your fiancé must:
- Be at least 18 years old, and not be closely related
- Have physically met, and be personally known to each other
- Genuinely intend to live together as a married couple
- Be free to marry one another
- Genuinely intend to get married within 9 months of the visa grant date (the marriage may take place either in Australia or overseas)
Your fiancé must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Not have previously sponsored more than one other fiancé, partner or spouse for migration to Australia, and not have sponsored a fiancé, spouse or partner for migration to Australia within the last 5 years (unless there are compelling circumstances)
- Not have been sponsored for a spouse, partner or prospective marriage visa by someone else within the last 5 years (unless there are compelling circumstances)
Finding the right visa and getting through the conditions and requirements of that visa can be an intimidating task.
Remember that we are always happy to answer any questions that you might have in a consultation.
Our migration agent at Oz Migration services is highly qualified and highly experienced in the Partner Visa industry.
We can help you and your partner obtain their Partner Visas, no matter where you’re located around Australia and the world.
We understand that the process of obtaining an Australian Visa can be stressful for clients and can take time.
Give our friendly team a call on (02)90524373 or fill out an enquiry form for more information about the Propective Marriage Visa and a free consultation.