Child (Permanent) (Subclass 101)

Do you have your child overseas that you wish to sponsor to Australia?

You may be eligible to sponsor your child, if child is under 25 years of age, but if 18 years of age or over must be a full-time student and dependent on their sponsoring parent.

If child is not in full time study, exemption may apply.