Are you in a relationship with an Australian citizen and would like to settle in Australia?

If you are engaged and intend to marry an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

If you have any children living in Australia and would like to travel and remain with them in Australia, then you may be eligible to apply through this visa category.

Do you have a niece, nephew, grandchild or brother or sister overseas that are under 18 years of age and parents are deceased of missing?

For children whose parent holds a temporary partner visa and is in the process of obtaining a permanent partner visa.

Do you have your child overseas that you wish to sponsor to Australia?

Visa Enquiry Form

Family visa